Monday, December 20, 2010

Make it snow! Super Easy and Frugal Craft!

Saturday, Hubby and I came home from the Christmas party to find a gift bag at our door. My awesome friend Susan left us a sweet surprise!


The bag had everything that we need for cocoa and a craft! 


We decided to stay at home and have a PJ day on Sunday and make our own snow. It is going to be almost 80 degrees here in Texas tomorrow so we know that this is going to be the only snow that we see this year! ;)


All you need is a package of dental floss and a package of circle labels!
Put two circle labels together with the sticky sides "sandwiching" the floss!
Repeat

This is such a perfect craft no mater what age children you have!

Here is some on our door. I just cut the floss into different size strips and taped it to my door frame! It isn't the best picture, but you get the idea!

Let it snow!

Thank you Susan for such a sweet gift and for being such an amazing friend!
Love you!


3 comments:

Sueberry said...

Great idea! I might try that with my kiddos during Christmas break.

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

OK! LOVE your blog! I found you at a linky and would LOVE for you to link this up to my Whassup Linky! Link up as much as you want cutie! Im your newest follower and if you get to my blog and like, I would ADORE it if you follow back...I HOPE to see you at the linky!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here *

xoxokara

Natalie said...

Oh yummo! What a fun idea. It doesn't snow here, but I do have lots of marshmallows.