Friday, October 22, 2010

Welch's Fruit Snack Review


We buy fruit snacks about once a month.
The boys usually pick the ones that they want by who is on the box...

When I had the opportunity to try Welch's I jumped on board!


Welch's is a brand that we grew up with in our home so I already knew that we would probably like the taste of the products. I love that these snacks do not have added preservatives.
They are fat free and made with real fruit juice!

Ninja was the first to try them since he was home when the mail came. He loved them. When Sissy and Captain got home from school they had them for snack. They both gave the thumbs up as well.

Captain says "They are softer than the "other" fruit snacks and not as hard to chew, plus they don't get stuck in my teeth as much as the "others""

We are making the change to Welch's for our family!

Want to learn more?
Photobucket

I received samples of Welch's fruit snacks for review.
No monetary compensation was received.
All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two said...

Hello. I am a new follower from Spotlight Saturday. Hope you can follow back.

http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

Teresa Choplin said...

THEY ARE GREAT MY CHILDREN LOVE THEM
I love your blog. Thanks for sharing with me, glad to be here.
I'm here from the Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower, please follow me back.
Also fee free to join our Typing Together Week Long Link up! You can find it under the Blog-hop button
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
http://www.nontypicalmom.com/