Sunday, October 24, 2010

How quickly things change. Before and After

I was rearranging Sissy's room today and it got me thinking about how much she has grown up.

Here are a few random pictures that I have of her old room.




Bright and cheerful!

Now she is 10 going on 25. I love her room but just looking at it is a constant reminder for how big she is getting...




It seems like yesterday I was telling her "You don't have to put you tutu in the dirty clothes hamper every time you play dress up" and no I am telling her what bra to wear under the shirt she picked out...

Cherish every moment, time stops for nobody. :(
Photobucket

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Her room is so cute! Great taste at such a young age!

Mommy Minded said...

Thank you Nicole!

Krafty Kat said...

Beautiful girl's room! I wish they could stay little forever! My youngest girl is 5 & the oldest is 12. There is such a huge diff. in taste from 5 to 12!

Marissa said...

SO cute! love it! I try and cherish the moments because it passes by SO quickly...thanks for the reminder!

Our Crazy Bunch said...

I love her new room. Well, her old one was very cute too. But I totally get it. My oldest is 10 and I feel the same way. :(