Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great Gift Idea

I live away from my family so they miss out on a lot! This makes pictures extra special for them. Every holiday I make my parents and grandparent photo books. (Usually from CVS) This year I wanted to do something different!

Meet Juju Bee's Boutique.




I use to scrapbook all the time and now... there is no time. When my eye caught these premade books, I knew they were the one. :)

Everything is ready for you to add your photos and personal touches to!

You can find them here!

I am pretty positive that anyone would go crazy about getting one of these for a gift!




3 comments:

Our Crazy Bunch said...

These really are cute. NAd by the way I am so loving your new layout! Very funky.

Our Crazy Bunch said...

Yes, please "steal" Operation Christmas Child...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little corner of Etsy.
Natalie
www.jujubeesboutique.etsy.com