Friday, September 3, 2010

Wholesale Costume ClubReview!

I have no idea where this year has gone but I am so happy it is Fall! With Halloween just around the corner it is time to start thinking about costumes! While I was looking around for kids costumes I ran across the Wholesale Costume Club!

You can find costumes for everyone here! PLUS! If you pay $5 a year, you get even better prices! We started looking for girls Halloween costumes for Sissy first. That is when she laid eyes on this 50's Polka Dot Rocker Costume and just had to have it!

I was very worried about the sizes because I have ordered costumes online several times and you cant hold the costume up to the kids to make sure it will fit. Needless to say, we have a few costumes in the closet that have never been worn because they didn't fit... :(

Well, Sissy wears a size 10/12 so we ordered the Large and just hope that it would fit right! As you can see, this is a PERFECT fit. I am so pleased. She loves it.
We also have decade days at school where this would be perfect as well!

Does she not just look like a doll? Sorry, I don't mean to brag.

All of the costumes look like great quality. I can tell you that Sissy's is well put together. Every year we come home with rips and tears in our costumes just from walking in our neighborhood one time. I know that it is not just me that has this problem...right?  This is a one piece outfit so I was also worried about it fitting correctly. I have looked all over this costume and there is no splitting and it is made to fit right! I give it 5 stars!

I ordered the costume last week and it is in my hands today.
Can I get a hooray for speedy shipping?
"HOORAY!"

They have a massive selection to choose from and I was very happy with the way that they have it organized into many different categories. Another bonus is that they sell all kinds of accessories to accompany their costumes. This is rare for me. I can never find things to match the costumes we buy.

The boys have been looking around at the boys Halloween costumes too. Here are a few of their favorites!



 Wholesale Costume Club also has



So if you haven't yet, get on the ball and start shopping!
Photobucket
I was provided a complementary costume for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was received. All opinion are my own.

7 comments:

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

Hey Megan! Thanks so much for adding our Event button! :)

Kim

Beth said...

Thanks for posting our Healthy Families Happy Kids Event button...each blog is planning to send a reminder email out the week before to remind you that you receive 10 extra entries at all three blogs!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub

Jenna said...

I am your newest follower. I'd love it if you could visit/follow me at:

www.momsbalancingact.com

Ron Cooper said...

Happy Surfin’ Saturday! Already following you on GFC! My latest inspiring message is “Soul Space.” Please feel free to visit:

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Lily said...

Well I am loving all of your mommy-minded postings. I found you via the saturday spotlight, and I'm following.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Stopping by on a Saturday Hop:)

http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com

~Wendy~ said...

Following you back - thanks for stopping by. The Halloween info looks interesting. My 15 year old still insists on dressing up, so it's always a challenge looking for something that's not too sexy and revealing.