Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daily Cleaning Check List




I just have a "list" personality I guess. I do so much better with everything written out in front of me! Since we are on the ball with cleaning checklist, I will post my daily list along with my weekly, monthly, and seasonal!

Here is my day to day list. It is pretty plain and simple! :)

Make beds
Vacuum carpets
Wash dishes
Load / Unload dishwasher
Laundry- Wash, Dry, Fold, Hang up
Wipe down all surfaces in each room
Wipe down bathroom, top to bottom
Sweep
Spot Mop
Shake out rugs and vacuum them if needed

Here is my list of things I do certain days of the week on top of this list.

Monday: Wash Bedding
Tuesday: Mop all Floors 
Wednesday: Iron Laundry
Thursday: Dust all furniture, windows, and fans

Obviously things come up and it is not always possible to make sure that everything happens on the right day but as long as it is done by the end of the week, I am good. ;)
Photobucket

4 comments:

BigSis LilSis said...

I am a "list" minded person too and now that I am going to be a SAHM I definitely need to get organized like this! Thanks for the motivation :)

Kelly Polizzi said...

lists make the world go round! Yours look's VERY similar to mine.

Angie said...

This is a good idea. I should make a list too. It's too easy for me to get sidetracked and things don't get done.

MultipleMum said...

You are a dedicated little cleaner aren't you! I think my husband wishes I were more like you. lol. I will attempt to remedy my ways.