Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Money Saving Tip

 Do your kids manage to use up a huge bottle of shampoo every week?
Mine do. Even if yours dont, this could help!

In an attempt to save some money on bath supplise and a little sanity, I have come up with this!
Every one in the house has their own color "puff". I have a hook in the bath tun for everyone to keep theirs on. Then I got an old hand soap container and filled it with this:
It is Suave 3 in 1 and is for hair and body. It is super cheep and the kids love the smell of it. The know to get 2 "pumps" in thier hands for their hair and 2 "pumps" on their "puffs" to lather up for their body!

I have had this bame bottle for what seems like forever now!

This is just for the kiddos. If I could come up with something for Hubs, I would be in good shape! lol

I hope this quick and easy idea will help your family save a little!

Oh and the puffs go in the dishwasher a few times a week for cleaning!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Life with the Lebedas said...

Thats what we use too! :)

Thanks so much for sharing our Fall Frenzy button! Hope to see you there on Friday!

JessicasCoupons said...

Thanks for Hop, Skip and Jumping!

Have a great night!
Jessica
www.jessicascoupons.com

(I already follow your fantastic blog. :))

eof777 said...

Hi Megan,
I love the pictures of the kids in the bath tub... was that shampoo they used instead of bubble bath? My kids did that too when they were younger. LOL!
I am following you from Welcome Wednesday. Do follow back!
Elizabeth

my family said...

great ideas

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I see you are part of Cynthia's tour as well. I'm seeing them pop up all over the place!

Thanks for stopping by Relax and Surf Sunday

Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com

Nichol said...

What a great idea. My son seems to pour the shampoo out and I feel I'm purchasing new every week. Love this!

playthatnow.com said...

I did not know that you could put the puffs in the dishwasher to clean - what a great idea!

I'm following from Relax & Surf Sunday - swing by!

http://www.playthatnow.com