Friday, August 6, 2010

Master Lock Review and Sweeps!

Before we start, please forgive me for no photos. We had a bad storm blow in and left me with no power to transfer my pictures to my desk top. I will update asap!


You are looking at the brand spank’n new 1500iD Speed Dial lock. This is not like the regular locks we all know.

 The “trigger” moves up, down, left, and right. I think this is great for the younger students that are not as great about getting the turn dials on the exact spot it needs to be. It also comes with stickers to help make a code as a reminder of the combination! I really love the overall modern look of this lock.

The kids have been playing with this since the much loved UPS man brought it to the door this morning. Yes I know it is not a toy but they are happy and having fun so all is well! This is super easy to use, the boys had it down after showing them once! Bonus, it is teaching my toddler his left and right!




 
Next is the precious pink one. It is the new 1590D Resettable Precision Dial. This is of course, Sissy’s favorite. I didn’t tell her it is hers yet but she managed to put it up out of the boys reach “so it doesn’t get hurt, you know, just in case”.
 This one has the same concept of the regular turn dial but includes letters! It is also much easier to use. On the older model turn dials, it was very easy to spin around with no resistance and mess you up so you would have to start all over! Great excuse to be late for class. This one on the other hand “clicks” on each number and letter as you turn the dial, ensuring that you get the code the first time around!





Over all I love both of them. They both come in different colors to match your style. I think that this is for sure one of the “must haves” for this school year. Kiddos always want the newest and fastest things and this covers both!

Would you like to try to win one?

Visit Master Lock Sweeps everyday from August 9  to August 13 to enter the daily prize. Daily drawings offer a chance to win an iPod Touch or Master Lock combination locks.

Buy It: Go here for the location nearest you!

I received both locks complementary from Master Lock in order to conduct this review. No monetary compensation was received. Opinions are strictly my own.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Found from the Social Parade. You have some cute kiddos. I am hoping you can check out my blog at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.
Shelley

Debbie Does Coupons said...

Following from Saturday Stalk for Savings blog hop. Thanks for stopping by
Debbie Does Coupons