Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeover Week!

The week before every school year begins, we celebrate with a makeover! Monday will be our first day of school so it is time to get ready. Makeover is very busy for me. This is when I get my lunch cabinets ready, wash/iron all the school uniforms, do all of the final prep work for the beginning of the school year, clean out the car, and make the kids schedules!

For the kids... it is all fun.
 We do facials- This year we used Earthy Girl Products! See Review Link on side bar!
Nails- Clip, file, and clear polish for shine.
Hair cuts and deep conditioning- This year I skiped the salon and picked up the new Pantene Pro-V Time Renewal.
Deep clean and whiten teeth! We used the Crest 3D for Captain and 5 minute whitning for Sissy  as seen above.
Skin care. We look over everything and doctor booboos and moisturize! Oh and fix the brows! :)

What do you do to get ready for school?
Photobucket

13 comments:

Cassie said...

Dropping by from the blog hop. I love your kids' blog names. :) Happy Friday!

<>< Cassie

www.amazing-cassie.blogspot.com

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

This is the first year I actually have someone going to kindergarten so I'm not sure what we do to get ready, I'm sort of flying by the seat of my pants here...this is crazy!!!

But I want to come over for a makeover myself!!! Newest follower here from the Friday Follows. Hope you'll swing by and return the favor. Can't wait to come back here again. Have a great weekend.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Kel said...

How fun! I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hops and wanted to invite you to our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Barefoot Mommy said...

Stopping by to follow you from Friendly Follow Friday!

Apryl @ Christian Clippers said...

Cute blog! Come check out mine: http://christianclippers.com Following from FF!

Jill said...

Hi Megan,
Just became your newest follower, I'm stopping by from Friday's blog hop. I hope you'll stop by my blog and consider following me as well. Love the makeover idea! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Blessings,
Jill

Lynda said...

The makeover idea is great. I have one boy so a special trip (we don't get there often enough for ds) to the park then a stop for ice cream. Can't wait to hear how the first few weeks go for you.

Cindy said...

Hi, I'm following back. Love the blog.

Blogging Hints
Busy Mom's Tips

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

How cute! I'm impressed that your guy participate too. Sounds like a fun day for everyone.

Closer to Lucy said...

Stopping in from Mommy Approved! Love the photo shoot!

closertolucy.blogspot.com

Deb K said...

Hi!
I love your Blog :-)

I am now following you from Mommy Approved~You can find me here~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/

Mary A. said...

Dropping in from Mommy Approved!

http://mommysmoneycents.blogspot.com/

I♥thesecrazykids said...

I'm a new follower from Surfin' Saturdays. :)
Please stop by and follow me back @ http://atrioofboys.blogspot.com