Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School Craft Homework Center!

 
  Looking for a fun craft idea for you to do with the kiddos?
Find source here!
What you'll need:
Wooden chalkboard (Or use chalk board paint to make your own!)
Favorite color paint
Scrapbook paper
3 wooden clothespins
White craft glue
Scissors

How to make it:
Paint the frame of the chalkboard and set aside to dry.
Cut scrapbook paper to fit on the clothespins and glue in place.
Glue the clothespins to the bottom section of the chalkboard frame.
Decorate the top of the frame with school themed shapes cut from the scrapbook paper!


*This would also make a good reward board. Post a photo of a special treat or favorite place and write the weekends date on the chalk board. If the kiddos are good all week that place or treat will be their reward that weekend! This gives this something to work towards!*
Photobucket

4 comments:

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am following you from Welcome Wednesday. Great site. I will be back!
Saved By Love Creations

Thirty-One Gifts by Lauren said...

Im your new follower! Come visit me :) Love your Blog!

http://thirtyonebylauren.blogspot.com/

CaterpillarFamily said...

Hi I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday :) I'll be back to check out your giveaways!! I'm hosting my first one right now.

Jessica @
www.caterpillarfamily.blogspot.com

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday! Hope you will visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Have a great day!